With apps and data moving to the cloud, more mobile access, and cybercriminals getting increasingly sophisticated, you need the ability to protect and control your business data without compromising productivity. 43% of all breaches in the past year occurred at small businesses, exceeding those at large corporations. Right now, 60% of cyberattacks come from a breached device. And thousands of other data leaks occur when a device is lost or stolen.
Microsoft 365 for Business is a comprehensive solution that brings together best-in-class productivity apps with advanced security and device management to help safeguard your business from even the most sophisticated threats. Start protecting your data, devices, and passwords today so that you can focus on growing your business with confidence.
Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats
How do you prevent phishing attacks from happening altogether? Most conventional security products deal with cyberthreats by scanning for signatures of known viruses, looking for signals from previous attacks. But this only protects you from things that happened in the past. And your organization exists in the present.
With Microsoft 365, you can defend against the millions of threats facing your business every day. Microsoft analyzes over 6.5 trillion signals daily—the world’s largest set of threat-related optics—to ensure that your company is protected from both old and new forms of malware.
- Avoid malicious websites by scanning any links in emails and documents in real time to block unsafe destinations.
- Protect against sophisticated malware by performing advanced analysis of email attachments in a sandbox environment to detect newly developed malware.
- Enable anti-phishing policies that use machine learning models and impersonation detection to provide protection against advanced attacks.
- Configure advanced multi-factor authentication (MFA) policies.
- Enforce malware protection across all your company’s Windows 10 devices and protect files in key system folders from changes made by ransomware.
Protect your data
Protecting business and customer data is massively important. But without the right security controls, it’s difficult to manage who has access to your data as it moves inside and outside your organization. That’s why Microsoft 365 gives you the ability to layer and harden your security.
- Receive notifications inside your email that let you know when sensitive data like credit card numbers is included in the body of a message.
- Encrypt sensitive emails and attachments so you can communicate securely with customers or other people outside your company, ensuring that only the intended recipient can read the message.
- Control who has access to company information by applying restrictions on who can open, forward, and print emails and documents.
- Protections you put in place stay in place even after content leaves your network.
- Enable unlimited cloud archiving so you can retain all your businesses’ email, including the mailboxes of former employees.
Secure your devices
Considering how many different phones, tablets, and laptops we use daily, it’s a full-time job just to keep track of how they’re all being managed and secured. And if you want to have the flexibility to do work on the go, then it’s crucial for companies to maintain control over who has access to business information at any given time. Microsoft 365 makes security simple by enabling you to easily secure your PCs and devices so that your employees can work wherever and whenever they need to.
Our solution lets you choose between having full control over company-owned devices or implement application management for personal devices. That second option gives you control over company apps or data, but not personal things like pictures and text messages.
- Control which devices and users can access your Office 365 data; with options to block users from logging in from home computers, foreign countries, or outside of work hours.
- Apply security policies to protect business data on iOS and Android devices. For example, require users to provide a PIN or fingerprint to access business data, and encrypt data on mobile devices.
- Keep business documents, emails, and other data within approved Office mobile apps and prevent employees from saving these to unauthorized apps and locations.
- Remotely wipe business data from lost or stolen devices without affecting personal information.
- Use simplified controls to manage policies for all the Windows 10 PCs in your company, enforcing BitLocker encryption, and automatically installing critical Windows updates.
Microsoft 365 combines familiar Office applications with security, delivering productivity, collaboration, analytics, security, and compliance capabilities. Pearl Solutions Group can help you migrate to the Microsoft 365 platform without interrupting your user’s productivity. We’ll walk you through the best tool to use for your business and train your users so they can be successful as soon as possible.