Pearl Solves IT
Strategic & efficient IT for happier, more productive teams
Pearl Solutions Group serves small to mid-sized businesses, public agencies, and utilities throughout the Midwest. We are approachable and persistent in solving IT network, device, and connectivity challenges in your office, facility, remote, and mobile workforces.
Use Our IT Operations When:
- Your team needs 24/7 IT support
- Users issues aren’t being resolved in a timely manner
- You require more from your current IT solution
Use Our Consulting and Implementation Division When:
- You’re interested in cloud services
- You want a Microsoft Partner
- Your company needs to expand or change its network or IT infrastructure
Use our Cybersecurity Services because:
- No business is “too small” to be at risk
- Your employees are not being trained to look for malicious emails
- Your security plans are reactive
Use our Mobile Workforce Division when:
- Your fleet and field team need to be connected
- Equipment must be standardized
- Installation and technical support of equipment is required.
Behind every problem is a person
We are different because we are a blend of technical and personable. We’re IT and data company of pros people can talk to — offering onsite support and the reassurance that all calls are answered by a real person. Our professional services include high-level, sophisticated guidance and implementation that positions our customers for maximum profitability and continued growth.
Established in 1994, we’ve helped hundreds of clients successfully support their users and systems. We are a Microsoft Silver Cloud partner and can help identify the best ways to leverage cloud technologies.
Pearls of Wisdom
Pearl initially helped us set up a complex Azure infrastructure and assisted with an Office 365 migration for 13+ sites around the globe. Their ability to understand our requirements and execute quickly provided a great experience. We continue to purchase all of our Microsoft licensing through Pearl. I would highly recommend Pearl for any Azure project.’
— Milo Wieberg
VP IT Systems and Support Kynetec
Pearls of Wisdom
We love technology and how it can help companies be more successful. We provide solutions based on what is best for your business, while supporting your team in a way that’s friendly and responsive.
— Gregg Smith, CEO
Schedule a FREE Network Assessment
Let us showcase our experience, knowledge, and personal approach. We will uncover some essential ways to keep your business and your people up and running.