Are your computers running slow? Are your employees frequently losing time while they wait on IT support? Do you worry about the security of your technology against malware, ransomware, or data breach? It’s not even just about big problems, but things like file access, password protection, being able to print and recover files or versions of files that were accidentally overwritten or deleted. Businesses can only effectively run on strong IT networks. Here are ten questions to ask to spot IT support problems.
- Does your IT company or staff answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly?
- Is your IT company or staff easy to reach and highly responsive when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do you know if your IT company or staff proactively monitors, patches, and updates your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all?
- Does your IT company or staff offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data, laptops, and devices?
- Does your IT company or staff meet with you regularly (at least once per quarter) to report what they have been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance?
- Does your IT company provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Does your IT company or staff explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in technical jargon?
- Does your IT company or staff proactively discuss cybersecurity with you, make recommendations for protecting your network from ransomware, and offer security awareness employee training?
- Has your IT company or staff provided you with a compete network documentation or do they hold the keys to the kingdom, refusing to give you admin passwords so you’re totally helpless if something goes wrong and you can’t get a hold of them?
- Do techs arrive on time and dress professionally and do you look forward to working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
Whether partnering with an IT company or having IT staff on payroll, if you cannot confidently answer yes to every one of these questions, you may not be getting the best return on your IT investment and your network stability and security may be at risk. This could jeopardize your data and your network’s security and cost you tens of thousands in lost productivity.
Pearl Solutions Group specializes in delivering proactive IT support, services, and cybersecurity to businesses like yours with friendly, knowledgeable techs who will put you at ease and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. We are committed to the health, efficiency, and security of your IT network and stand by our service with a 100% money-back guarantee.