While outsourcing is common in many areas of business such as HR, finance, and procurement, the most mature and common outsourced function for businesses of all sizes is IT (information technology). While you can hire a managed services provider to take care of your entire IT infrastructure and support, many companies have a current IT Manager who really *just* needs additional resources or unique expertise. A co-managed IT program is a flexible partnership with an experienced and deep bench of IT professionals who provide customized, ongoing services and expert-level support to fill in your IT resource or talent gaps. If you are experiencing growth or finding your current IT person needs additional support, consider the benefits of an IT partner.
- We don’t replace your IT staff; we make them BETTER. By filling in the gaps and assisting them, giving them best-in-class tools and training, and freeing them to be more proactive and strategic, we make them FAR more productive for you. As an added bonus, THEY won’t get burned out, frustrated, and leave.
- You don’t have to add to your staff headcount. Let’s face it: overhead walks on two legs. Plus, finding, hiring, and retaining TOP talent is brutally difficult. With co-managed IT, you don’t have the cost, overhead, or risk of a big IT team and department. We don’t take vacations or sick leave. You won’t lose us to maternity leave or an illness, or because we have to relocate with our spouse or we’ve found a better job.
- Your IT team gets instant access to the same powerful IT automation and management tools we use to make them more efficient. These tools will enable them to prioritize and resolve your employees’ problems faster, improve communication and make your IT department FAR more effective and efficient. These are software tools your company could not reasonably afford on its own, but they are included with our co-managed IT program.
- “9-1-1” on-site. In the unexpected event your IT leader was unable to perform their job OR if a disaster were to strike, we could instantly provide support to prevent the wheels from falling off.
- You get a TEAM of smart, experienced IT pros. No one IT person can know it all. Because you’re a co-managed IT client, your IT lead will have access to a deep bench of expertise to figure out the best solution to a problem, to get advice on a situation or error they’ve never encountered before, and to help decide what technologies are most appropriate for you (without having to do the work of investigating them ALL).
- You’ll stop worrying (or worry less!) about falling victim to a major cyber-attack, outage, or data-erasing event. We can assist your IT leader in implementing next-gen cyber security protections to prevent or significantly mitigate the damages of a ransomware attack or security breach. We can also assist in providing end-user awareness training and help you initiate controls to prevent employees from doing things that would compromise the security and integrity of your network and data. CRITICAL MAINTENANCE WILL BE DONE.
- We provide your IT leader and team with free workshops and training. We offer workshops and webinars for our co-managed IT clients so they’re more informed on critical topics such as cyber security, disaster recovery, compliance regulations, best practices, and more.
- We take customer satisfaction very seriously. We offer a money-back guarantee if you are not happy with our services for a given month.
If you want to learn more about co-managed IT and how it may be right for your growing (or struggling) IT department, we have a free information guide. This guide features in-depth details about co-managed IT and provides answers to frequently asked questions and important information about picking the right IT firm to partner with. Click here to download the Executive’s Guide to Co-Managed & Outsourced IT.